Welcome to my library of LOTRO Farmers Faire Cosmetics. Last year, The Lord of the Rings Online merged the old Summer Festival with Farmers Faire, creating one huge event. As a result, all the quests and the “back catalogue” of Summer Festival rewards became available solely at the “new” Farmers Faire Event. This also ensured there was no confusion with the new LOTRO Midsummer Festival event.
I believe I now have all cosmetics available at this event in the “All Cosmetics” and “Gear Slot” tabs. Individual clothing items that have their own write-ups can be found on the “A-Z” tab. I will add the others slowly over time.
Looking for my Farmers Faire Guide?
If you landed here looking for the full event guide, then just click/tap the button below.
Browsing Farmers Faire Cosmetics
These items are:
- Grouped by: Newest, Last Year and by Gear Slot
- Ordered: alphabetical gallery of images, ordered by item name.
- Ordered: alphabetically by item name.
Other Races/Genders?By “gender” I mean the option that was set at character creation
I have now purchased all missing items, but it’s going to take probably all the event to create pages for them all. I will gradually add the individual pages. Any cosmetics that are linked in the “A-Z” tab have “Other Races/Body Shapes” screenshots where relevant.
This year’s newest outfit clothing is here – in alphabetical order for you! Click/tap any to view it larger and if you click the “A-Z” tab you can also find more out about each piece and see some of them in different races and/or genders.
This will auto populate on day one of the 2021 event once I add the new cosmetics. 2020’s are already in the “Last Year” tab/section.
Last Year’s Faire Cosmetics
By Gear Slot
Farmers Faire Cosmetics by Gear Slot
I believe now I have all the cosmetics and in the correct gear slot. Please do let me know if I’ve put a piece into the wrong category!
Many of the tunics/chestplates have trousers built-in. Sewed in? That kind of thing.
* Many of these shots are of my female Hobbit. This is purely because I had to take a shedload of shots in a short length of time. Once I’ve uploaded the different races/body shapes pictures, I’ll mix up the variety here too.
Here is an alphabetical list of outfit items that cover both all Farmers Faire and previous Summer Fest cosmetics. It took me until after the 2021 LOTRO Farmers Faire to finish it, but all cosmetics except the obscure fish-barter “Ceremonial Dress” are now done! All other upper body items also show it being worn on different races and/or genders, except for a couple of the really old ones. So I hope eventually that this is useful to you all! Thanks.
- Cap of Summer’s Night
- Chicken Mask
- Circlet of Fresh-Picked Flowers
- Cloak of Bounty
- Cloak of Nárië
- Cloak of Plenty
- Cloak of the Farmer’s Feast
- Cloak of the Green Grocer
- Cloak of the Harvest Sky
- Cloak of the Farmer’s Table
- Cloak of the Light-Wisps
- Cloak of the Midsummer
- Cloak of the Summer Sea
- Cloak of the Summer Sun
- Cloak of the Wedmath Celebration
- Hooded Cloak of Bounty
- Hooded Cloak of Plenty
- Hooded Cloak of the Farmer’s Feast
- Hooded Cloak of the Harvest
- Hooded Cloak of the Light-Wisps
- Hooded Cloak of the Midsummer
- Hooded Cloak of Nárië
- Hooded Cloak of the Harvest Sky
- Hooded Cloak of the Wedmath Celebration
- Hooded Leather Cloak
- Hooded Sunflower Cloak
- Sheep Mask
- Shimmering Breeze Cloak
- Shimmering Breeze Dress
- Shimmering Breeze Tunic
- Short-Brimmed Straw Sun Hat
- Short-sleeved Summer Dress
- Short-sleeved Summer Tunic and Trousers
- Short-sleeved Sunflower Dress
- Short-sleeved Sunflower Tunic and Trousers
- Sleeveless Elven Tunic
- Sleeveless Summer Dress
- Sleeveless Sunflower Dress
- Straw Sun Hat with Ribbon
- Summer Travelling Cloak
- Summerdays Cloak
- Summerdays Dress
- Summerdays Hat
- Summerdays Hooded Cloak
- Summerdays Tunic and Trousers
- Sun Hat
- Sunflower Cloak
- Surcoat of Nárië
- Surcoat of the Yield
To say there is a “wide range” of cosmetic outfits available during LOTRO Farmers Faire, would be a massive understatement! The merging of two events gives you so many option. I’ve nearly created pages for all the items now and most upper body items show it in different races too. So I hope this has helped you during the event.
And if you want to find outfit items from other events head over to my LOTRO Festival Cosmetics Library →
|↑1||By “gender” I mean the option that was set at character creation|
All my content will always be freely available. However, if you'd like to support myself and my family, please consider buying us a virtual coffee. Either way, thank you for visiting, I appreciate it!