I am a thirty-something Fibromyalgia sufferer who lives in Scotland. I have a wife, a daughter and own a cat. I also drink far too much coffee (coffee being pretty bad for Fibromyalgia is a hard slog for me!). Due to a sharp decline in my health in late 2016 I can no longer hold down a ‘normal job’, so am looking to support my family through other online ventures now.
I chose the name FibroJedi as ‘Fibro’ is the shortened version of ‘Fibromyalgia’ and I have somewhat more in common with the Jedi philosophy than the Sith Code. Though as you’ll see from this site, I’m not averse to role-playing or writing FanFiction about the Sith. I’m enjoying both sides in my gaming time!
As my pain levels mean a ‘normal’ job no longer works, instead I have other projects which I hope will help support my family in the long term! These are:
- Patreon: Get early access to nearly all blog posts and a chance to input on some, too!
- Streaming: Two streams per week which take place on Thursdays and Saturdays – come and chat while I game!
- YouTube: Containing past streams, SWTOR Cutscenes and my LOTRO Warden Series
- This Blog: of course this site is a project too! Gaming guides, Fibromyalgia stuff and FanFiction. Along with doing all I can to keep it running smoothly!
If you want to find me in-game, then feel free!
- In LOTRO, I play mostly on Evernight except on Sundays when I am on Crickhollow. Feel free to add Myrlas to your friends list (on either server) and send me a mail if you want to chat!
- In SWTOR, I am usually on Darth Malgus and occasionally on The Star Forge. Again you can send me in-game mail to Cor-jhan or Talitha’koum. I have loads of characters but I usually check on these two!
From time-to-time I write Star Wars FanFiction, based on characters I have created in SWTOR. My longest/deepest story revolves around Sith Healer Talitha’koum starting right from her trials on Korriban.
I have also begun writing LOTRO FanFiction tracing the journey of one of my Elves, Caethir. I’m also weaving some of my other characters into his story as it progresses!
Thank you for visiting my site, I really appreciate it!
May the Force Be Ever With You, may it make you strong.