Everyone needs a break from playing the hero, right? Facing evil, misguided servants and wild beasts leaves a Hobbit in need of a trip home to regroup. So Myrlas, sporting my first Hobbit outfit, decided that nothing could be better than a trip to Bywater and to go fishing. As always in LOTRO, don’t just focus on quest, gearing and levelling. Take time to Stop and Stare – oh and catch fish. After all, fishing is one of the only ways a Hobbit can spend an afternoon snoozing in the sun and still get dinner!
Fishing Outfit Screenshots
This Hobbit outfit is one of my plainer ones, but I think it suits the ‘dressed-down’ feeling.
Putting this Hobbit Outfit Together
For this cosmetic outfit, I am not using any gloves. In fact Myrlas rarely wears gloves, except maybe in colder weather! And naturally, there’s no need to wear shoes in the Shire either.
Every item here is undyed, except for the Trousers, which are dyed black.
- Head: Farmer’s Fancy Wide-brimmed Hat (Farmer’s Faire reward)
- Shoulders: Padded Mantle of the Dunland Soothsayer (Dunland quest reward). See the Wiki link for other items that share the same appearance.
- Back: Fishing Creel (Scavenger Hunt reward)
- Chest: Dwarf-Padded Jacket of Determination. There are a good number of copies of this from other quests too.
- Hands: Nothing.
- Legs: Sightseers Trousers (Spring Festival reward) – Dyed Black
- Feet: Nothing
- Implement: Lebethron Fishing Rod