Ever felt that kindred spirit with a people group you weren’t born into? That’s what happened to my Dùnedan woman, Glinmaethor from the moment she first met the Elves. She learned as much as possible about their language, their culture and the aspects of their lives that were of importance to them. Ultimately, she felt more at home in Imladris and Lothlòrien than when she returned to her homeland of Rohan. So, in this addition to my LOTRO Outfits, Elven-lands Sojourner is one she put together during one of her visits.
Elven-lands Sojourner Screenshots
How to Make this LOTRO Outfit
- Head: Hat of the Concerned Elf (Dye: Sea Blue)
- Shoulders: Medium Nadhin Shoulders (Dye: Black)
- Back: Legolas’s Cloak, LOTRO Anniversary Scavenger Hunt Reward (Dye: Black)
- Upper Body: Dress of the Anórien Autumn, Fall Festival Reward, (Dye: Sea Blue)
- Hands and Feet: Empty. You cannot see what is in the hand slot and your feet are hidden by the dress.
- Sword: Defender of Gwingris or Angolgrist
- Steed (in case you’re interested!): Prized Malledhrim Horse
All my content will always be freely available. However, if you'd like to support myself and my family, please consider buying us a virtual coffee. Either way, thank you for visiting, I appreciate it!