Fibromyalgia & Life Update
Well, I sort of gave a hint or two about life in the intro. But on top of that, I’ve lost over a week of productivity to a really difficult bug. It’s been making me ridiculously tired in the afternoon yet I’m wide awake at 1am. To anyone not familiar with my Fibromyalgia symptoms, any time I get another illness, it makes my base pain level worse. I think this was a reaction to the stress of nearly losing my Mum. I’m still not over this bug either, so I may only do a bit of blogging this week.
What I’ve Done While Being Ill
- NEW Post: LOTRO Gearing for Beginners: Find out what gear you can equip for your class. Also discover many ways you can make or find gear upgrades for your character! Read Now →
- NEW Post: LOTRO Events Calendar & Schedule 2020: A pretty, visual calendar, showing the events, buffs and XP boosts month-by-month. As usual, the year is packed out! Take a Look →
- New Feature: LOTRO Beginners Guides: I collected together all posts and guides that could classify as stuff to help new players. So here’s the landing page for that. Expect more to follow! See Guides →
- NEW Post: SWTOR Onslaught Review: Having done Onslaught a few ways, I finally have my review for that expac! I was lyrical about the new worlds and ponder the possible future plot consequences. Take a Look →
- NEW Post: SWTOR Gathering Guide (Guest Post by CelynTheRaven): Thank you Celyn for this awesome guide to Gathering crafting materials in SWTOR. Find out how to get trained, use Crew Skills and the various ways you can obtain the components you need to upgrade your gear! Check it Out →
- New Feature: SWTOR Beginners Guides landing page: If you’re new to SWTOR, or are returning after an extended break, this is for you! I’ve collected together all past posts that should help newer players. You can now find them all in one landing page and from the main menu. Browse Guides →
What’s Coming in February?
Well, health-permitting anyway. I’m still fighting this fatigue bug thingy. But the intention is to make headway on two new beginners guides for both LOTRO and SWTOR. Due to life being so challenging in January I didn’t manage anything on my #FJFantasyBook project. So I really want to progress that too.
↑ Section Menu
TL;DR – More Done Than I Realised
I thought this was going to be a couple of entries and then end. But it looks like, despite my ‘sick week’, and with the help of Celyn, the blog has been busy. If you’ve read or shared any of my posts this month, I appreciate it very much. Look after yourselves.
May the Spoons Be With You.
All my content will always be freely available. However, if you'd like to support myself and my family, please consider buying us a virtual coffee. Either way, thank you for visiting, I appreciate it!